ujVb0Ws-FOUpdyet0eHzKaLuVfw HAMBALI ABDULLAH: BETUL KE BOHONG ???

Wednesday 29 January 2014

BETUL KE BOHONG ???


Jom kita imbas semula apa yang diungkapkan oleh Anwar selepas PRU13...

18 August 2012
I will retire if PR loses the election and become a professor.

7 May 2013
I am not retiring. We only lost because of the Bangalas and blackouts.

20 November 2013
I never said there were Bangalas. Tu semua fitnah jahat UMNO!

27 January 2014
I will NOT contest in the Kajang by-election.

28 January 2014
I hereby declare my candidacy for the Kajang by-election.

28 January 2014
Khalid will stay as MB. I will not take over.

Somewhere in February 2014
Screw Khalid. I am the best MB for the state. RM2 billion will be 'spent wisely'.

Kalau buat rancangan betul ke bohong mesti best ni.

Mesti ramai pemain yang akan kena elektrik...hahahaha


No comments:

Post a Comment